This online training course is a great source of information and advice for organisations and businesses, to ensure that services, policies and procedures comply with equality legislation and to open up their services to a wider range of users. Participants will complete the course with a general awareness of how to make services accessible and interact positively with disabled people.
After completing this course the student will be able to:
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in regards to disability under the Equality Act 2010
- Understand different approaches to disability (medical & social model) and how this can affect the service you provide
- Understand how you can make your organisation inclusive and accessible to all
- Use appropriate language when interacting with disabled people
- Gain the confidence to interact with disabled people in all aspects of your organisation
eLearning courses are designed to be interactive to help learners stay focused and engaged in the learning they are faced with.
The courses require the learner to perform small actions within the course, revealing further information, or quiz questions to help them reflect upon previous course content they have studied. A CPD certificate can be downloaded on completion.
There are no reviews yet.