Musculoskeletal disorders accounted for almost a third of all work-related ill health cases in 2019/20 as well as over a quarter of all working days lost. Improper posture is a contributor to this problem in the workplace due to workers sitting in incorrect positions at computers.
This online Display Screen Equipment (DSE) content covers the importance of assessing and adjusting your workstation and the hazards and risks that poorly used Display Screen Equipment can cause.
This online content will also cover how to adjust your workstation.
- Recognise the hazards and risks of poorly used DSE
- Understand the importance of assessing and adjusting your workstation
- Be aware of additional equipment that can help avoid injury
- Develop an insight into portable DSE
- Recognise the Health & Safety hazards and what you can do to avoid these hazards
- Understand the importance of performing stretches whilst at your workstation
eLearning courses are designed to be interactive to help learners stay focused and engaged in the learning they are faced with.
The courses require the learner to perform small actions within the course, revealing further information, or quiz questions to help them reflect upon previous course content they have studied. A CPD certificate can be downloaded on completion.