Welcome to this online Stress Awareness module. This course is designed to give you an overview of stress awareness at work. The module explains what stress is and how it is expressed physically and psychologically.
We identify potential causes of stress to yourself and to colleagues, explain how to minimise feelings of stress before it becomes a serious problem and offer some short-term coping strategies for dealing with stress as well as longer-term solutions.
We also offer some links to further information on dealing with work-related stress.
The course will cover the following areas:
- What stress is, how it can work for or against you and your potential responses to stress
- Work related stress, demonstrating how to spot problems and showing how stress can be both good or bad
- Different risk factors relating to Work Related Stress and how to minimise them
- Scenarios aimed to help you understand how best to cope with stress
- Email as a source of stress and we offer some tips on good practice when writing emails
e Learning courses are designed to be interactive to help learners stay focused and engaged in the learning they are faced with.
The courses require the learner to perform small actions within the course, revealing further information, or quiz questions to help them reflect upon previous course content they have studied. A CPD certificate can be downloaded on completion.