Work at height means work in any place where, if precautions were not taken, a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury. Employers and managers have legal obligations to ensure those working at height do so safely. There will need to be risk assessments, policies and training in place.
Our online Working at height content is designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height. The content focuses on what you need to know to use the right working at height safety equipment in order to create the safest working environment possible.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Understand the Relevant Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Knowing and Avoiding the Hazards of Working at Height
- Understanding the Importance of Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Identify and Select the Correct Type of Safety Equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for Each Task
- Inspection, Maintenance and Record Keeping
- Employers and Employees Responsibilities
e Learning courses are designed to be interactive to help learners stay focused and engaged in the learning they are faced with.
The courses require the learner to perform small actions within the course, revealing further information, or quiz questions to help them reflect upon previous course content they have studied. A CPD certificate can be downloaded on completion.